Fancy colourful agency life at fair conditions? Our diverse team comprises economists and business managers, German and English language experts, political scientists and ecotrophologists, communication and cultural specialists, media professionals and authors, copywriters and bloggers, girls and boys, young and old, mums and dads, the fierce and the cute ones, in short: eggheads from all walks of life. If you want to join the bunch or would like to find out what it is like to work for the hottest ticket in town – ask anyone at our place.
Creativity arises from life experience. An open eye for everything colourful, beautiful and new out there, a feeling for trends and opinions in society. Therefore it is important to us that our consultants are part of the big picture just as anyone else. Time for hobbies, family life, idle time for clever thoughts, new possibilities and innovative solutions – our employees enjoy all this to develop the best ideas for our clients.
We are committed to a healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions. We promote flexible working times and personal opportunities. Mobile work, home office and teamwork, working mums and dads, in short: a friendly atmosphere. We are here for our customers. Full time, part time, 4 days a week, your time. Likewise we respect the health and personal well-being of our colleagues. There is no fancy table soccer (spoiler alert!): our team members decide for themselves how they want to spend their time. There is no sitting-competition in the evenings either – stage presence alone does not speak for high productivity or efficiency. Our team members are dedicated to their clients’ success. They have fun working in flat hierarchies, enjoy being creative – and crave for good cake!
CREATIVE PR-CONSULTANT (M/F/D/COME AS YOU ARE)
As Munich’s leading PR agency, we love to communicate on the tasty side of life! Due to the terrific demand in our food and lifestyle team, we want you: Together we will work on new, clever communication concepts in a family atmosphere! Mobile work and individual solutions have been an absolute standard at Waechter PR not only since the Covid 19 pandemic. Full time, part time, your time – we’re curious about your ideas and inspiration for our team!
YOUR NEW JOB
- Independent support of well-known B2C and B2B clients
- Your job: Developing and implementing creative, tailor-made PR concepts with plenty of freedom for your ideas and initiatives, currently mainly in the fields of food PR, location marketing and/or healthcare – following your biggest talents
- Close cooperation with digital, campaign and event specialists
- 1-2 years of experience in a PR agency or editorial office after graduation
- Confident communication in German and English, from classic print to modern influencer marketing
- Good sense for complex topics, sympathetic stakeholder management and skilful coordination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long-term development prospects in a family environment, caringly tailored to your personal needs
- A sympathetic ear at all times from all PR and event colleagues as well as an understanding boss
- Flexible working, at home in mobile work, directly by public transport in the Munich loft or wherever the big action is
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations:
Waechter PR GmbH
Lindwurmstr. 88, 80337 Munich
089 – 74 72 42 – 0