Fancy colourful agency life at fair conditions? Our diverse team comprises economists and business managers, German and English language experts, political scientists and ecotrophologists, communication and cultural specialists, media professionals and authors, copywriters and bloggers, girls and boys, young and old, mums and dads, the fierce and the cute ones, in short: eggheads from all walks of life. If you want to join the bunch or would like to find out what it is like to work for the hottest ticket in town – ask anyone at our place.
Creativity arises from life experience. An open eye for everything colourful, beautiful and new out there, a feeling for trends and opinions in society. Therefore it is important to us that our consultants are part of the big picture just as anyone else. Time for hobbies, family life, idle time for clever thoughts, new possibilities and innovative solutions – our employees enjoy all this to develop the best ideas for our clients.
We are committed to a healthy work-life balance and modern working conditions. We promote flexible working times and personal opportunities. Mobile work, home office and teamwork, working mums and dads, in short: a friendly atmosphere. We are here for our customers. Likewise we respect the health and personal well-being of our colleagues. There is no fancy table soccer (spoiler alert!): our team members decide for themselves how they want to spend their time. There is no sitting-competition in the evenings either – stage presence alone does not speak for high productivity or efficiency. Our team members are dedicated to their clients’ success. They have fun working in flat hierarchies, enjoy being creative – and crave for good cake!
As Munich’s leading PR agency, we communicate on the good things in life: Food, real estate, sustainable and (medical) technical products! Due to the terrific demand, we want you: Together we will work on new, clever communication concepts in a family atmosphere! Mobile work and individual solutions have been an absolute standard at Waechter PR not only since the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Varied learning-on-the-job alongside experienced PR consultants
- Your job: Independent research, writing, organising and documenting results for more creative PR concepts
- After successful onboarding, you will quickly supervise projects independently with plenty of freedom for your ideas and initiative
- After your graduation you gathered first experience in a PR agency or editorial office
- You communicate confidently in German and English, from classic print to modern influencer marketing
- You’ve got a good sense for trends, complex topics and skilful coordination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Takeover rate of 100% for the last 20 years
- An open ear at all times to all PR and event colleagues as well as an understanding boss who herself started as a trainee
- Flexible working, at home in mobile work or directly by public transport in the Munich loft
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations:
Waechter PR GmbH
Lindwurmstr. 88, 80337 Munich
089 – 74 72 42 – 65